外貿英語信函常用句式
We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.

我們從事機械進出口業務。
We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.
我們現從事東南亞水果進口生意。
We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.
我們主要從事各類鐘表及手表生意。
We also take on a variety of silk piece goods
我們也做各類絲織品生意。
Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.
我們的業務范圍為日用品,比如領帶,腰帶和襯衫。
We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery
我們在供應最高級罐裝魚方面具有競爭性的價格和及時的交貨期的優勢。
We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.
我們可以接受顧客對于樣品個性設計、規格及包裝要求的訂單。
We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.
我們出口稻草類和柳制品、刺繡品、瓷陶器、翡翠飾品、古董、中國油畫、絲花和各種玩具和禮品。
Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.
我司是一家從事工農業方面的先進技術的機械和化學制品的廠家。
Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities
電子產品在我司業務范圍內。
【外貿英語信函常用句式】相關文章:
關于商貿英語的信函常用句式03-15
2016外貿英語商務信函范文03-08
外貿英語信函的內容可以寫什么04-28
商務外貿英語信函貨運通知常見語句03-02
商務英語外貿英語信函之索賠理由及依據03-14
英語商務信函常用語03-08
英文道歉信常用句式03-26
英文道歉信常用句式匯總03-13